THP AAA Chelate products are amino acid chelated micronutrients designed to prevent or correct trace element deficiencies at all stages of plant growth. They efficiently chelate complex nutrients and keep them in optimal form until used by the plant.THP AAA Chelates have high binding constants which permit micronutrients such as iron, copper, zinc, magnesium, manganese, boron and calcium to be mixed with the macronutrients nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium.
The products can be applied to sensitive crops without burning leaves, damaging flowers, or marking fruit crops. Because the absorption of THP AAA Chelates is so efficient, much lower application rates of the mineral can be used to achieve measurable responses.
- Effective with low application rates
- Contain specific biological molecules to enhance rapid uptake by plants
- Promote long-term nutrient uptake
- Can be applied to sensitive turfgrasses without phytotoxicity concern
- Compatible with many products
- Cost effective and easy to use
- Maximize production
- Contain biostimulants
How THP AAA Chelate Technology is the Professionals Choice Foliar Chelate
1) Low Atomic Weight
- Urea 60
- THP AAA Chelate 147
- EDTA 312.5
- Fulvic and Humic acids 6000-30,000
- Hydrophilic pores in leaf are 1 nanometer.
- Most Nutrient Molecules are 1/10 nm
- Calcium - .099 nm
- Amino acid – 0.42 nm
**Even though these molecules are small, it is the CHARGE of the molecule that will limit foliar uptake. All micros are needed for photosynthesis every day!
3) Neutral Charged
- Urea, one of the best foliar absorbed molecules is neutral: So is THP AAA Chelate Technology.
- Iron Sulfate is charged.....EDTA is charged.
Non-Toxic and Plant & Environmentally Friendly
- THP AAA Chelate is the “carrier” molecule of Fe, B, Mn, Etc.
- THP AAA Chelate Technology is made from naturally occurring substances made from more than one amino acid.
- Amino acids are involved in a large number of cellular processes